Join the humanist marketing movement!
We've got a lot of goodness cooking to help you market and promote your business: workshops, marketing clinics, marketing pivot sessions, discussions with subject matter experts, pay-what-you-can strategy sessions, a community platform, an 8 weeks program, and a membership platform with courses.
Join our community
Set yourself up for success by signing up to receive free content, event notifications and updates from Dare & Defy.
Get your Marketing Set-up in 8 Weeks !
Program launch: August 3rd 2020
Got a new product, program or new business to launch? Or maybe you are rebranding or pivoting your existing business?
Join me for a hands-on 8 weeks program where I will guide you in developing and implementing your marketing strategy to connect with buyers and build community around your products and services.
What you can expect:
* A framework to get your marketing set-up in 8 weeks
* Guidance to develop, implement, test and refine your marketing strategy
* Small groups to brainstorm and trouble shoot
* 2 hours work session every week + 1 hour open office
Dare to People 2 People Marketing
Join our community on Facebook for ongoing support, resources and conversations with like-minded entrepreneurs.
Marketing Clinic 2pm Group
For entrepreneurs and marketers with a marketing pain point they want advice on, every Friday 2pm EST, limited to 5 attendees to raise money for charity I will donate my time and ask participants to donate $5+ to the charity of their choice.
Marketing Clinic 3.30pm Group
For entrepreneurs and marketers with a marketing pain point they want advice on, every Friday 3.30pm EST, limited to 5 attendees to raise money for charity I will donate my time and ask participants to donate $5+ to the charity of their choice.
PWYC 1:1 Strategy Sessions
For entrepreneurs who need 1:1 support to solve one of their marketing struggles, sessions are usually priced at $250/hour, but will be pay-what-you-can until July 15th 2020.
1. Video interview series featuring subject matter experts on topics such as inclusion & diversity, accessibility, creating authentic connections, innovation in challenging times, economic outlook post COVID19, and much more.
2. Membership community platform with educational marketing content, templates, how-tos and a forum to collaborate and engage distraction free (no cute kitties and puppies video).
Make sure to sign up to our email updates to learn about the new launches.